Monday, March 18, 2013

#6 Our Mission




The mission of Thirty One is Celebrate, Encourage and Reward.  It is one of the many things that I love about Thirty One.  I love celebrating with my fellow Thirty One consultants.  It is wonderful celebrating our accomplishments, goals, life events, milestones…etc.  It always seems like we are always celebrating something.  This team of women know how to have fun and it is a blast when they are there celebrating with me and some of the successes that I have had since I joined.


The encouragement I receive from my mentor and dear friend Jill Walmer you cannot put a price on it.  You will not find a better cheerleader, bigger motivator and just all around amazing woman than her.  I operate and make a lot of my decisions by constantly asking myself “What Would Jill Do?”  I sought her advice when deciding to take this journey and even though I did not sign up directly under her, she was and still is incredibly supportive.  I am honored to be a part of Team Walmer, you will never convince me that there is a better team of women we are always there for one another and Jill is responsible for that.  Thank you Jill, I hope to have my own team soon.




Rewards are important.  They can be a symbol of a goal you achieved a milestone you crossed.  For me in October I earned a Believe an Achieve incentive.  The Perfect Party Set was a new hostess exclusive and it is was in an exclusive incentive only print Plum Dot.  I made a goal and I earned it.  For me the reward was a culmination of our whole mission.  I had our whole team encouraging me, my upline Alana Banga and Jill were checking in with me about my goal setting and then I earned it we all celebrated at our Team Meeting with my fellow consultants that won it too. 



I personally feel that the mission goes deeper than that though.  Celebrating with my hostess' and customers is the best.  I love the home parties and helping people get organized.  I am passionate about learning new ways to use our products.  Encouraging my hostess' as they plan their parties and working with them to make their party a success.  Encouraging my new recruit as she starts her new business is a new endeavor for me.  As for the “Reward”, the cherry on top for me is two things really 1) I love when my hostess' see their rewards in person.  When I call them when their box arrives they cannot believe just how much stuff is theirs that they get to keep.  It really does feel like Christmas when you get your hostess delivery.  2) The value of the enrollment kit when you join as a consultant is incredible.  Which is soon followed by the reward to belong to the most amazing team of consultants I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment