Monday, March 11, 2013

#7 What girl doesn't love a skirt


The skirt purse was the purse that got me hooked on Thirty One.  Before then I would buy a purse and I was in love, then a few months would go by and someone would have a newer version of my purse and it would be cuter; plus my obsession was with designer purses and they are very expensive.  So you can just imagine how my mind was blown when I went to my first Thirty One party and I found out that I could have a new purse for just $15.00.  My purse stays the same I just change the skirt.  I have more skirts then I can count now.  Every new catalog means new skirts so it is one of the things that I look forward to the most. Right now my favorite skirt is the one above.  It is our Turquoise Cross Pop, I just love the stitching detail on the bottom.  I am also a huge fan of the denim, and of course you can have your purse personalized.  If you are a baseball mom you might want to add a baseball & mom, your name or your initial.  The monogram looks very classy on a lot of our skirts.  There are just so many options and I think it is the one thing sets us apart from everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment