Sunday, April 7, 2013

#5 Every Time I go to work I end up at a PARTY!

Don't you wish that your job let you party?  There is nothing quite amazing as a Thirty One party.  Once you feel the products, see the prints in person and start realizing what these items can do there is an energy that cannot be bottled.  The products sell themselves.  The catalog in all its glory just does not do these products justice.

The most rewarding part for me is when the party is winding down and my hostess sees how much her rewards are, how close is she to the next party level.  The hostess/guest that sees what I do as an opportunity.  The guest that says "Hey I want to get some of my friends together and have fun too."  It's just a joy doing what I do and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment