Saturday, March 9, 2013
#8 So you scrapbook...
I have been scrapbooking for 9 years and I am OBSESSED!!! I live for crops and retreats. There is something about stickers, adhesive and cardstock that gets my blood pumping. Right now thinking about it I am imagining future layouts. But I digress, I love Thirty One for scrapbooking, I have been using it for years. My favorite thing about it is that most of my scrap stuff is embroidered with Princess on it, in HOT PINK of course! It's my signature color. I consider myself to be a princess, so at work I am the Office Princess and at home I am just princess so when I am scrapbooking, you guessed it I am the Scrapbook Princess! This princess has: 2 Large Utility Totes, Storage Tote, Retro Metro Tote, All In One, Organizing Utility Tote, Mini Utility Bin, 2 Littles Carryalls, 2 Zipper Pouches, Mini Organizer, plus their purses and wristlets are AMAZING for scrapbook retreats. I honestly do not know how I ever scrapbooked before Thirty One.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment